Witness

Witness

Monday, January 30, 2012

A Glimpse of your Heart




A Glimpse of your Heart

It's quite natural I suppose...
I looked into your beautiful eyes and saw my reflection,
I watched your subtle movements...
your dance-like walk ~

A glimpse of your Heart I saw that morning...
I could have turned my eyes away,
I tried.
....but could not.

Without expectations,
I peered into your Heart...
and as though seeing a woman for the first time,
I could see nothing else.

Will my Heart allow me to stop this?
Can I forget you now?
Should I?

No...with no expectations in return....I will remain.

I will soon leave...
and where I go,
my eyes will speak of you...
my lips will not move...
but the passion of my Heart
will shake the Earth.

This, I know.

Gregory



1 comment:

  1. Hi Greg, I am going off blogger again for a while and wanted to let you know.


    God bless always

    Ros

    ReplyDelete