Witness

Witness

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Thanks Dad

From my earliest memories as a child, my father was a man that drew my attentions to the finer things in life...the thrill of having a fish on the end of a line...the constant beauty found in God's handiwork we call "Mother Nature"...the strength of a noble character...the comfort and reassurance of a warm pat on the back after a hard fought football game...

....these memories endure the shadow of time and have given me strength when I have found the road ahead uncertain and unstable, lending me the strength to do the right thing.

Dad,  as I sit here at my desk, thinking of this upcoming celebration of "Father's Day"... I wanted to share with your fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord just how grateful I am to you for  brightening my life and its many bridges and horizons with a gentle reminder...and a nudge,  to do the right thing....always, to do the right thing.

Having you as my father,  the Lord has blessed me richly.
Thank you Dad....Happy Father's Day
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment