Witness

Witness

Sunday, May 30, 2010

This Moment

A moment... now.
time stands still....all my senses seem to taste my surroundings....
the crow calls and the door slams shut.
Breathe.
Thoughts still pour relentlessly into my mind...
stirring the bowl of contemplation.
I hold them not...and they go,
to make room for others...
Impressions of fear and loss......
of sensibilities retained for much too long...
slowly disappear, like chasing a forgotten dream.
....no raindrop, no breath of wind, no scent goes unoticed....
as they leave the shore of my mind...
Opening new horizons....new vistas beyond.......
now my Heart stirs from its cast and slumber,
blazing a trail of certitude and countenance I've never known ......
it is Now ...
to where I must return.



Gregory Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment